Sunday, July 25, 2010

Amnesia Nightclub

What can I say about Amnesia that they haven't said about themselves already, not that much. This nightclub has created a lot of hype about itself, and is rated as the No.3 nightclub in the world (No.1 on the island), and I had purchased tickets for 4 here at this place out of the 7 tickets I purchased in total. On these 4 nights, I would be seeing 6 of the top 10 DJ's in the world, and many other well known artists, so it's hard to resist coming here. But still, there were some things I didn't like about the place, I paid 10 euros for a small bottle of water (close to 15 dollars), and there are two rooms in this place, the main room and the terrace, but the terrace is larger than the main room, and sometimes the main room would be packed and the terrace half empty depending on who's playing, but still, coming to this nightclub is like no other experience in the world and I enjoyed every moment I was there, but the very last night was probably my favourite as I got to see one of my favourite DJ's of all time (Paul Van Dyk) and in the terrace whilst watching Eric Prydz, I finally experienced the infamous 'Ice Cannon' where in a split second you hear this massive rush of air and then the entire room fills with this massive cloud that drops the temperature by 20 degrees, not a bad way to cool down 2000 people. After experiencing this on the final night, I thought there is no better way to say farewell to the island, and all I had time to do was go back to my hotel, pick up my luggage, then head to the airport to fly out back to Italy. Arrivadeci Ibiza



















No comments:

Post a Comment