Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ibiza by Quad Bike

Sometimes it's the things you don't plan that you end up enjoying the most. Before coming to Ibiza, I was thinking about what would be the best way to get around and see the island, and I thought about hiring a scooter, so one day when I was walking around the streets, I came across a place that rents out scooters, and I got speaking to the guy that works there and he spoke English, he asked me “Is this the first time I’ve been to Ibiza?”, I answered “Yes”, and he said “Did you know we organize a day tour of the island on quad bikes?”. Instantly I thought “This sounds interesting”, and before I knew it I had booked myself for one of these tours which went around the southern part of the island. Only in Ibiza could you ride a quad bike down a freeway, but the advantage of this is that you can get to some places that a car can’t get to, but still use public roads to get in between all these small beaches. Needless to say in short amount of time you get to see some beautiful places, so enough of me and more photos














2 comments: