Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Figueretas

Maybe I should reveal a bit about where I stayed on the island of Ibiza. I didn't stay in San Antonio on the west coast of the island which is the most popular spot for the young English tourists, or on the east coast in the centre of Ibiza town, or on the famous beach of Playa De Bossa further south, instead I stayed in a small town of Figueretas which is in between Ibiza town and Playa De Bossa so it was easy to get to either spot, and a short walk to get a bus to San Antonio, so you couldn't get a more convenient spot, and also a bit quieter than the other places which is perfect when you've been out the entire night and want to get some sleep during the day before going out the following night. My room even had a view of the sea, short walk to a beautiful quiet beach, nice restaurants and bars nearby, what else could I ask for?










2 comments:

  1. Now your just showing off!!!! Please don't make any more posts for a while, I need some time to get over this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Laurie, I've got a massive backlog :P, I have to catch up sometime

    ReplyDelete