Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 1 - First stop in Europe: Rome

I love Rome so much, that I only stayed for 5 hours. OK, jokes aside, it's always a mixed bag of feelings flying into Rome because it's normally the first place I arrive into Italy, and then it hits you that you are in a foreign country and have to switch over to speak the language. Except this trip, when I was starting to get used to the language again, I get on another plane and fly out to Spain, and it's another emotion flying out of Rome because this normally happens at the end of the holiday when I'm coming back to Sydney, except this is still day one. Oh well, I get a feeling that everything about this trip is going to be different.

Sorry, no photos from Rome, but I will be back here later so stay tuned for more

No comments:

Post a Comment