Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Uni Life

So, I'm back to being a student, which is a change but something very familiar. It didn't take me long to adjust, and the thing that I love about this uni is that there are people from all around the world that have come here to learn Italian, so by getting to know these people you are also treated to know other countries cultures not only Italian, so it's another aspect I'm enjoying. But another aspect of the student life is enjoying the time outside of class by exploring the town of Siena and other nearby places in our free time and sharing the experience with other people, but the difference for students as opposed to tourists is trying to fit that in around work, but even in a small town, there is no shortage of things to see, and it's going to take me a while to get through all the things I want to do, but I’m getting through as much as I can

No comments:

Post a Comment