Saturday, August 14, 2010

Siena

Well, reality is finally kicking in, i've finally unpacked my bags, put away my luggage as I will no longer need them for a while, and I've started my uni course, so it's a bit hard to adjust to being a student again, but it's something that is very familiar. I'm surprised at the mixture of people, but I'm still yet to find someone from Australia, but still it's very interesting to meet people from everywhere without having to travel to those countries. I've very quickly fallen in love with this city, I didn't know what to expect exactly before I came here (even if I did visit this place briefly last year), but there is a big difference to living somewhere and only visiting. I'll try and upload photos, but I have barely used my camera since arriving as I feel like a local and don't feel the need to photograph the place but instead just live the experience, but i'll put some up to share.



Piazza Del Campo at night




My favourite piazza at night - Piazza Salimbeni

3 comments:

  1. At least you are finally doing some work! I do hope you keep Blogging, not many people are posting but I know there are a few people here following your adventure......keep it up........

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Georgiono
    As Laurie said some of us DO follow your Adventure.Keep posting..
    Ganesh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing my best to keep up, but it's hard finding free time to write things, so most of the time I write my posts on my phone when I have a spare moment (like I'm on the bus on my own, rarely happens) and then upload it later, but it's good to hear that people are interested in what I'm doing

    ReplyDelete