Thursday, June 24, 2010

9 Days to go - Last Day at work

Well, this is something that I had no idea how it would feel to leave a job that I enjoy, and it felt very surreal to being the person that is leaving, but that's the decision I have made. What better way to leave than on a traditional Friday pizza lunch, and set a new record at 22 pizza's


Mind you, this doesn't even take into account morning tea or afternoon tea. How much can we eat? Besides this, the most popular food of the day was Joe's wife home made Spring Rolls that she woke up at 4am to cook, and of course Tiramisu :)


One last look at my desk before I leave the office, more like I was kicked out because I wasn't allowed to stay any longer. Anyone with a keen eye can guess where my background is, and no it's not Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment